EAR9.2:Error While Deleting The Payment From Regular Deposit
(Doc ID 2380153.1)
Last updated on MARCH 17, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Receivables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Payment Online Deposit
When attempting to delete payment from Regular Deposit,
the following error occurs.
A fatal PeopleCode SQL error occurred. Please consult your system log for details.
SQL error in Exec. (2,280) PAYMENT.PAYMENT_SEQ_NUM.SavePostChange PCPC:14311 Statement:195
During the execution of SQL, an error occurred in the Exec subroutine. The preceding message should have described the SQL being executed.
Steps To Replicate
- Choose a Bank which is setup for Cash Control.
- Use Cash Control Method as 'Bank Reconciliation'
- Create a Regular Deposit.
- Enter a Bank Statement.
- Reconcile the deposit with bank statement.
- Run Create Cash Control Entries.
- Run Journal Generator for AR Cash Control.
- Unreconcile the deposit with bank statement.
- Now go back to Regular Deposit and add a new payment on the same.
- Delete the old payment and click on save. See the above error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document