EAP: Inactivating The Location Prevents The Supplier Banking/Remit Address From Being Displayed on the Voucher Payments tab
Last updated on MARCH 29, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Inactivating the location prevents the Supplier Banking/Remit Address from being displayed.
1. Log into the FSCM Online Application as User ID VP1.
2. Search a Voucher which is posted and paid.
3. See Supplier Bank information.
4. Inactivate location for the paid Voucher.
5. Review Supplier Bank information again for Paid Voucher.
-Supplier Banking/Remit Address in not displayed anymore on the Voucher Payments tab:
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms