E-PPR: Refine Search on Recent Search Results Window Garbles Japanese Characters
(Doc ID 2380628.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 05, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.55 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In PeopleTools 8.55.09, multi-byte characters like Japanese Kanji gets garbled in the search criteria value back from the Recent Search Results window using Refine Search. This occurs only in Internet Explorer.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
2. Go to Set Up HCM, Foundation Tables, Organization, Person of Interest
3. Enter "External" (in Japanese) for Description, then hit Search
4. Click Recent Search Results at Breadcrumbs (file with magnifying glass
5. Click Refine Search to be back
6. Find "External" (in Japanese) garbled
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document