E-PG: Pivot Grid Assigning Same Color To Multiple Values
Last updated on MARCH 30, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.54 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to display Pivot Grid chart and switch between different filters the color remains same for opposite value.
E.g. When there is 100% of the values in each business unit either be yes or no, the chart shows the same color for two different values. For example, data with "Yes" value is shown in blue, and if you pivot the data on another filter, the "No" value is also shown in blue.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to PIA
2. Navigate to Reporting Tools > Query > Query Manager
3. Create a new query (e.g. AB_ASSETS_TAGGABLE_PG) using the delivered record PS_ASSET
4. View Query SQL:
SELECT A.BUSINESS_UNIT, A.TAGGABLE_SW, A.ASSET_ID
FROM PS_ASSET A
WHERE ( A.ASSET_STATUS = 'I'
AND A.BUSINESS_UNIT IN ('OSCIA','NATHQ'))
5. Observe results have all assets in OSCIA with ‘Y’ and all assets in NATHQ with ‘N’ values
6. Navigate to Reporting Tools > Pivot Grid > Pivot Grid Wizard
7. Create pivot grid chart using query from step 3
8. Display Pivot Grid PIE chart
9. Change filter to other business unit and observe color remains same for opposite value
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms