Issue In Primary Instructor Search Page When Adding A New Delivery Method In ELM
(Doc ID 2380719.1)
Last updated on MARCH 30, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise ELM Enterprise Learning Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When adding a new Delivery method to a course, in the steps where the Primary Instructor is added the system is opening a new window and the initial page remain in processing mode.
1. Navigate to Main Menu -> Enterprise Learning -> Catalog -> Maintain Delivery Methods
2. Add a new value
3. Enter values for “Course Code” & “Delivery Method”
4. Now type the value for “Administrator” and select the value rather than selecting from prompt, when you type the name of administrator should list two values, one is of internal learner and another is of external learner but with the same name
5. Now click on prompt to select “Primary Instructor”, it takes us to a search page then click on search and choose a value from the search results
6. It opens a new tab for delivery method without any breadcrumbs and old tab remains in processing mode, and you can't proceed further on any of the tabs.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document