ERS: Applicants Are Being Duplicated When Recruiters Update Disposition And/or Referral Source
Last updated on MARCH 30, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Talent Acquisition Manager - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
on : 9.2 version, Manage Applicant
Applicant’s referral information is duplicated for an External Applicant on Manage Applicants page, when the Recruiter Updates the Applicant’s application to add the EMPLID for the Employee who referred the Applicant.
A Recruiter should be able to update the Referral source by adding an Employee ID of the Employee who did the referral without the information being duplicated.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log into PeopleSoft as an External Applicant
2. Navigate to Careers
3. Select a Job Opening, apply for the Job
4. Complete the required Information
5. On the Referral section of the Application, enter the Name of the Employee who referred the applicant
6. Complete any other information and Submit the application
7. Sign in to PeopleSoft PS/PS
8. Navigate to Recruiting > Search for application enter 500314 (Applicant ID)
9. When it comes up, Click on the Applicants Name, note no Referral Information is shown on the Applicant Grid
10. As the Recruiter, from the Manage Applicant’s Grid, select Edit Application from the other Actions drop down
11. Update the EMPLID of the Employee who referred the applicant, and then save
12. Access the Manage Applicant’s page again for this same applicant, click on the Job opening, you will see that the Referral Information is now duplicated.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms