PeopleSoft Program Management - Budget Change Request Page Displays Incorrect Currency And Amount - 'Cost Budget Changes' Section
(Doc ID 2380981.1)
Last updated on APRIL 26, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Program Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Functionality
PeopleSoft Program Management Budget Change Request page displays incorrect currency and amount in 'Cost Budget Changes' section, when the project has transactions coming in from different currencies other than the project currency.
The 'Cost Budget Changes' box on the 'Budget Change Request' page should display the proper currency and amount
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a Project Request and approve. In Demo, use 'US004' such that the PC BU currency will be 'USD'.
2. Open the project and go to Program Management Tab. Enable Change Control. Use a template that allows Change Control at Budget Plan level.
3. Create a Project budget for this project in 'USD' for say $1000 and finalize
4. Create an ACT transaction for $1000 with currency code 'CAD' and finalize
5. Navigate to Program Management > Project Management > Budget Change Request component and Open the project.
Notice that the 'Cost Budget Changes' section has currency of 'CAD' instead of 'USD and the amount 0 instead of the budget plan amount of $1000
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!