EAM: Consolidate/Unitize Creates FAD and Pending Rows Instead of Erring with 'This Row Has Prerequisites'
(Doc ID 2382163.1)
Last updated on APRIL 01, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Asset Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Consolidate/Unitize creates FAD and Pending rows instead of erring with 'this row has prerequisites
Expecting the rows to set to ERR with the 'prerequisite' message
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a PO with two lines quantity of 2 for each line
2. Dispatch PO
3. Receive the two lines (leave asset id set to NEXT). Process the receipt
4. Run AMPS1000 to interface lines to AM
5. Consolidate the two Interface lines to one new pending line
6. Unitize the new pending line into two new lines
7. DO NOT yet load the two new assets
8. Create a voucher for the two assets
9. Approve, Match, Post Voucher
10. Run INTFAPAM
11. Run AMPS1000
12. Note that new rows are FAD rows instead of Error rows
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document