Program Auto Enrollment Erroneous Confirmation Data
Last updated on APRIL 25, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise ELM Enterprise Learning Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If Available Seats and Available Waitlist = 0, the Registration Confirmation page displays erroneous confirmation data to learner; the confirmation ids belong to other learners. This is not happening when Manger or Admin enrolls learner or if Available Waitlist or Available Seats > 0. Additionally given this scenario, if the Program has multiple courses associated with it, then not all of them are displaying in the Registration confirmation.
The enrollment confirmation page should show the confirmation ids of those belongs to the learner who is enrolling.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create 3 courses, and 3 new classes, delivery method: classroom, web-based, blended.
2. For blended class create sessions and web-based component.
3. For classroom classes, max enrollment = 2, enforce enrollment, waitlist= 2.
4. Associate these courses to a new program with Auto Enrollment enabled.
5. As administrator Registers 12 learners in program. Then as learner register for a Program under Self Service> Find Learning.
The initial attempt gives the incorrect confirmation ids, if the same learner drops and registers again the confirmation ids are correct.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms