MERCH_AMT_VCHR Is Incorrectly Calculated When Voucher Line Qty <> Vchr_recv_mtch Qty
(Doc ID 2382384.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 08, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
MERCH_AMT_VCHR is incorrectly calculated when voucher line qty <> vchr_recv_mtch qty
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a PO , Qty: 100, Price: 4
2. Create a Receipt by copying the above PO, Qty: 100, Price: 4
3. Create Voucher # 1 by copying receipt for Qty: 20. Qty on voucher_line = QTy on VCHR_RECV_MTCH = 20. Execute Matching. Voucher is matched. MERCH_AMT_VCHR in PS_AP_VCHR_LN_SUM is calculated correctly as 20X4: 80.
4. Create Voucher #2 by copying receipt for Qty 80, Change qty on voucher line only to 100, Increase the price to $5. Qty on vchr_recv_mtch is 80.
5. Execute matching for voucher # 2.
6. MERCH_AMT_VCHR in PS_AP_VCHR_LN_SUM is incorrectly calculated . It is calculated as Qty Diff X Voucher price X 2= 20X5X2=200
The incorrect amount is giving misleading information on Matching workbench page. Due to which user is unable to take necessary action for voucher in match exception. This has further impact on vendor payments.
AP_MATCH should correctly calculated when voucher line qty <> vchr_recv_mtch qty .
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document