EAP: Unable To Delete PO Voucher In Pre-Edit Error Through Quick Invoice Due To Combo Edit Error
(Doc ID 2382491.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 01, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
PO Vouchers are loaded to the STG records. After Voucher Build, the Voucher's have Pre-Edit Errors. User does not want to fix any Pre-Edit Errors and wants to Delete the Voucher. Users are unable to Delete the PO Voucher because an error is received.
Check Combo Edit is turned ON and there are missing GL BUs in this voucher, so it cannot be saved. (7030,711)
1. User Preferences > Payables Online Vouchering Quick Invoice Configuration > check box for Req. Valid ChartFIeld Combo¿s
2. Payables Options ChartField Editing = Reject w/ edit error and box checked for Edit Combinations
3. Combination Edits turned on for US003
4. Add PO1 > enter Account ChartField with no DeptID value (Combo Edits for Account/DeptID) > Match with No Receipt Required
5. Dispatch PO
6. Load ExcelUploadforVoucher.xlsm file > Successful
7. Voucher Build Success with Staged Pre-Edit Errors
8. Open Voucher through Quick Invoice > Build Status = Pre-Edit Error
9. Set Build Status = Delete Voucher
10. Message: Check Combo Edit is turned ON and there are missing GL BUs in this voucher, so it cannot be saved. (7030,711)
11. User Preferences > Payables Online Vouchering Quick Invoice Configuration > uncheck box for Req. Valid ChartFIeld Combo's
12. Try to Delete Voucher again
13. Delete saves successfully
14. User should be able to Delete the Voucher whether the User Preferences > Req. Valid ChartFIeld Combo's box is checked or not
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document