Sign Document Button In Supplier Contracts Does Not Work
Last updated on APRIL 04, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Supplier Contract Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Contracts
Sign Document button in Supplier Contracts does not work
When a person designated as a signer logs into PeopleSoft and navigates to the document management page for the document to be signed, a “Sign Document” is available but will not allow users to access the document for signature when clicking.
If the user does not have an their User ID setup for eSignatures on the Electronic Signature Setup page, when accessing the document for signature through the Document Management page in PeopleSoft, they receive the following message when clicking the “Sign Document” button:
Signing document cannot be accessed (10420,906)
In order for signer to sign document, signer should use link in email notification or account owner has to add signer as a user (using "Electronic Signature Setup" page under Supplier Contracts Setup menu).
If the signer has been added as an eSignature user on the “Electronic Signature Setup” page, when clicking the “Sign Document” button, the user does not receive the above message or any message. The button appears to have no functionality as nothing occurs when clicking the button.
The sign button should work if user has signing capability
• Setup Supplier Contracts with Adobe Sign as the signature option
• Create a Procurement contract, save, and choose to “Add a Document”
• Choose to create contract using a configurator or by importing a document
• Bypass Approvals
• Route for eSignature to a PeopleSoft User who has previously been setup as a signer on the Electronic Signature Setup page
• Have signer navigate to the Document Management page for the document that has been sent out for signature
• Click on “Sign Document” button
Result: Button does not function
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, are unable to sign documents using the button
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms