E-RD: Users Without ReportDistAdmin Or ReportSuperUser Role Able To Delete Reports From Report Manager
Last updated on APRIL 05, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.54 to 8.56 [Release 8.4]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A user, who does not have admin roles (ReportDistAdmin or ReportSuperUser), was able to delete report via Report Manager.
Users who do not have admin roles (ReportDistAdmin or ReportSuperUser) should not be allowed to delete report via Report Manager.
The issue can be reproduced with the following specific steps:
1. Navigation: Reporting Tools > Report Manager > Administration Tab
2. User clicks Cancel on Pop-up received for displaying 1000+ rows.
3. Administration page is displayed, with 0 rows being displayed but Delete button enabled in the page.
4. Click on Delete button, Confirmation to Delete and Later a Dialog box to confirm 0 reports are deleted.
5. Now, page is refreshed all 1000+ reports are available with Check box enabled & Delete button enabled for user to Delete report.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms