E-RD: Users Without ReportDistAdmin Or ReportSuperUser Role Able To Delete Reports From Report Manager
(Doc ID 2383018.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 09, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.54 to 8.56 [Release 8.4]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A user, who does not have admin roles (ReportDistAdmin or ReportSuperUser), was able to delete report via Report Manager.
Users who do not have admin roles (ReportDistAdmin or ReportSuperUser) should not be allowed to delete report via Report Manager.
The issue can be reproduced with the following specific steps:
1. Navigation: Reporting Tools > Report Manager > Administration Tab
2. User clicks Cancel on Pop-up received for displaying 1000+ rows.
3. Administration page is displayed, with 0 rows being displayed but Delete button enabled in the page.
4. Click on Delete button, Confirmation to Delete and Later a Dialog box to confirm 0 reports are deleted.
5. Now, page is refreshed with all 1000+ reports are available, also Side Check box enabled to select row and Delete button too enabled for user to Delete reports.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document