EBI92: eBill Payment History Search Display Incorrect Results For Payment Applied
(Doc ID 2383104.1)
Last updated on APRIL 07, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eBill Payment - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Usability
eBill Payment History Search not displaying correct results when Payment Applied parameter is used
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Customer Portal > Main > eBill Payment > Payment History Results returned with Payment Applied Yes/No
2. Click on Payment History Search and select Payment Applied Yes and Payment Method Direct Debit
3. The result is that no transaction is displayed
4. Click on Payment History Search and select Payment Applied No and Payment method Direct Debit
5. The result is that system display all completed payments, with Payment Applied Yes status
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document