BU GL is not Carrying to Stage From PO Default Contract When Adhoc Item is 'Amount Only'.
(Doc ID 2383113.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 04, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
BU GL is not carrying to stage from PO Default Contract when adhoc item is 'Amount Only'.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. PO Business Unit is set BU GL = ‘US005’
2. Go to Purchasing>Procurement Contracts>Add/Update Contracts.
Create a new Contract (Style ID: PO, Contract Process Option: Purchase order) with 3 lines
3. In the PO default he choose US007 as GLBU.
4. selected 2nd line as Amount Only Contract
5. Released the Contract
6. Stage contract
7. Review Staged Released
8. Go to line 1 distribution. BU GL = ‘US007’ - That is correct.
9. Go to line 2 distribution. BU GL = ‘US005’ - That is incorrect.
10. Go to line 3 distribution. BU GL = ‘US007’ - That is correct.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document