BU GL is not Carrying to Stage From PO Default Contract When Adhoc Item is 'Amount Only'.
Last updated on APRIL 23, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
BU GL is not carrying to stage from PO Default Contract when adhoc item is 'Amount Only'.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. PO Business Unit is set BU GL = ‘US005’
2. Go to Purchasing>Procurement Contracts>Add/Update Contracts.
Create a new Contract (Style ID: PO, Contract Process Option: Purchase order) with 3 lines
3. In the PO default he choose US007 as GLBU.
4. selected 2nd line as Amount Only Contract
5. Released the Contract
6. Stage contract
7. Review Staged Released
8. Go to line 1 distribution. BU GL = ‘US007’ - That is correct.
9. Go to line 2 distribution. BU GL = ‘US005’ - That is incorrect.
10. Go to line 3 distribution. BU GL = ‘US007’ - That is correct.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms