EAR9.1: ACTOB on Maintenance Group Due to BAL_AMT different then BAL_AMT_BASE
(Doc ID 2383119.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Receivables - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to post maintenance worksheet, the following error occurs.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
Create Debit item for 500 USD amount for BU US001 and CustID 1000
1. Create Credit item for -300 USD amount for BU US001 and CustID 1001
2. Create maintenance worksheet and select both new created items select BAL_AMT,BAL_AMT_BASE,A.* from PS_WS_ITEM A where WS_ID='152';
3. Click View Detail on debit item
4. Change the Item Balance from 500 USD amount to 300 USD amount Maintenance Workseet is balanced select BAL_AMT,BAL_AMT_BASE,A.* from PS_WS_ITEM A where WS_ID='152'; The BAL_AMT_BASE is different then BAL_AMT
5. Set the maintenance worksheet to Batch Standard
6. Run ARUPDATE
7. The maintenance group it is in ACTOB error
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document