EPC - PC_BI_TO_PC Run Control Page Displays Parameters From The PC_GL_TO_PC Run Control
(Doc ID 2383122.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 12, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Project Costing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Data from the run control page for PC_GL_TO_PC will be displayed on the PC_BI_TO_PC page if the same run control ID is used for both.
On the PC_BI_TO_PC run control, there is no option to add multiple requests, for example, for specific business units. The '+' icon is missing. However, if the user creates a run control for PC_GL_TO_PC using the same run control ID and enters multiple requests on that page, if they then return to the PC_BI_TO_PC run control page with the same run control ID, they now see multiple requests there. Due to this issue, users cannot create a run control for PC_BI_TO_PC with multiple requests.
The PC_BI_TO_PC run control page should allow adding multiple requests and the PC_GL_TO_PC run control page should have no impact on saved run controls for PC_BI_TO_PC.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Project Costing > Revenue Collection > Retrieve Billing Items
2. Add a new run control e.g. 'PCTEST' and save. Note that it is not possible to add multiple requests on the page.
3. Navigate to Project Costing > Cost Collection > General Ledger
4. Add a new run control with the same ID as the first. Add two requests for different business units and save.
5. Return to Project Costing > Revenue Collection > Retrieve Billing Items and open the first run control. This now shows multiple requests.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document