IAM Result Calculation (SSR_IAM_CALC) is not Calculating Results for All Sections of a Class when there are Multiple Sections and Class Associations
(Doc ID 2383125.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 21, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Student Records - Version 9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
IAM Result Calculation process is not calculating results for all sections of a course when there are multiple sections/class associations scheduled for the term.
It is expected that results will be calculated for all sections of a course.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Schedule multiple sections of a class with different class associations.
- Add results to child activities of each class on the AM Result Roster.
- Navigate to Records and Enrollment > Individual Activity Manager > IAM Result Calculation using population selection, select the term to run.
- Click Preview Results link and verify all sections of the class are in the result set.
- Run the process.
- Check log file. The log file will show only the total number of students from the first section are selected.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document