IAM Result Calculation (SSR_IAM_CALC) is not Calculating Results for All Sections of a Class when there are Multiple Sections and Class Associations
Last updated on APRIL 05, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Student Records - Version 9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
IAM Result Calculation process is not calculating results for all sections of a course when there are multiple sections/class associations scheduled for the term.
It is expected that results will be calculated for all sections of a course.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Schedule multiple sections of a class with different class associations.
- Add results to child activities of each class on the AM Result Roster.
- Navigate to Records and Enrollment > Individual Activity Manager > IAM Result Calculation using population selection, select the term to run.
- Click Preview Results link and verify all sections of the class are in the result set.
- Run the process.
- Check log file. The log file will show only the total number of students from the first section are selected.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms