PO 9.1 Brazilian Localization: Fiscal Doc Type Writer Validate Button Filling Blank to Gross Amount
(Doc ID 2383378.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 04, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Purchasing Brazil - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Fiscal Doc Type Writer Validate Button filling blank to Gross Amount.
Enter a Fiscal Doc Type Writer and fill out all fields necessary.
Click in Validate Button and this process filling out blank the Gross Amount, and this resulting an error: "Gross Amount is Required" in log errors.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Enter a Fiscal Doc Type Writer
2. Inform gross amount 200.00
3. Complete header tab. Inform gross amount 200.00
4. In header tab click on Button Validate
5. Received the messages reporting issues in 'Gross Amount'. OK
The issue is: When click in validate button. Gross Amount moved to blank
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document