Incorrect Lookup List for Condition Data in Define Academic Requirements
(Doc ID 2383472.1)
Last updated on APRIL 22, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Student Records - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Student Records Set Up
User reported that via Define Academic Requirements, when on the "Line Item" or the " Requirement" tab, scroll to the bottom of the page and try clicking the magnifying glass next to "Condition Data" (under Pre-Condition), the incorrect values are presented (Academic Entity Group instead of Academic Program).
Also figured out that, if a different operator is selected and then tries the lookup again, the correct Academic Program options display.
If Academic Program is selected in the condition code, the corresponding Academic Program values should be populated in the Condition Data Look up result
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Academic Advisement - Academic Requirements - Define Academic Requirements.
2. Search for an Academic Requirement
3. Go to Line Item Tab, select Line Type ad Course Requirement
4. In the Pre Condition, select Condition Code as Academic Program and Condition Operator as Equal
5. Click on the Condition Data Look up.
6. Notice that the Look up result is Academic Entity Group values.
7. Now, change the Condition Operator to Less or Equal and click on Condition Data Look up
8. Look up result is correctly presented for Academic Program values.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot define requirements correctly.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document