E-DPK: Receiving VERR_SUP_VP_THREAD_NOT_ALONE (-5640) When VirtualBox Starts While Deploying PeopleSoft FSCM PUM Image 27 DPK
Last updated on APRIL 26, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.56 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 8.56 version, Upgrade
While deploying FSCM PUM Image 27 VirtualBox DPK the following error occurs when the VirtualBox starts
Please try reinstalling VirtualBox
where: supR3HardenedWinReSpawn what: 1
VER_SUR_VP_THREAD_NOT_ALONE (-5640) - Process Verification Failure:
The process has more then one thread.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Download the the PUM Image DPK.
- Run the DPK setup script.
- The DPK automatically imports the OVA file.
- The DPK starts the VirtualBox software and error occurs.
- Manually start the Virtual box software.
- Manually import the OVA file into VirtualBox.
- After the OVA was imported, start the VirtualBox Image by highlighting the application and clicking the big green START arrow.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot deploy the FSCM PUM 27 VirtualBox Image
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms