Journals Generated From Project Costing Are Not Calculating Base Amounts Correctly in Case the PC BU and GL BU Have Different Currencies.
(Doc ID 2384066.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Project Costing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Currency
The Journal Amount is not correct on journal lines when Journal generator process is run case to process accounting entries fro PS_CA_ACCTG_LN_PC in a multi currency usecase
The Journal Amount should reflect correct amounts on the journal lines when Journal generator process is run case to process accounting entries fro PS_CA_ACCTG_LN_PC in a multi currency usecase
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Project Currency is USD. GL BU currency is GBP
2. Enter a transaction in GBP for the amount 390.41.
3. When processed, the transactions will have a RESOURCE_AMOUNT of 502.98 with CURRENCY_CD - USD. (based on existing market rates)
4. Run PSA_ACCTGGL process to create accounting entries. The RESOURCE_AMOUNT for the accounting entries in CA_ACCTG_LN_PC will have a value of $502.98.
5. Then run the Journal Generator process. Review that the MONETARY_AMOUNT is 502.98 with CURRENCY_CD - GBP which is incorrect.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document