Journals Generated From Project Costing Are Not Calculating Base Amounts Correctly in Case the PC BU and GL BU Have Different Currencies.
Last updated on APRIL 13, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Project Costing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Currency
The Journal Amount is not correct on journal lines when Journal generator process is run case to process accounting entries fro PS_CA_ACCTG_LN_PC in a multi currency usecase
The Journal Amount should reflect correct amounts on the journal lines when Journal generator process is run case to process accounting entries fro PS_CA_ACCTG_LN_PC in a multi currency usecase
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Project Currency is USD. GL BU currency is GBP
2. Enter a transaction in GBP for the amount 390.41.
3. When processed, the transactions will have a RESOURCE_AMOUNT of 502.98 with CURRENCY_CD - USD. (based on existing market rates)
4. Run PSA_ACCTGGL process to create accounting entries. The RESOURCE_AMOUNT for the accounting entries in CA_ACCTG_LN_PC will have a value of $502.98.
5. Then run the Journal Generator process. Review that the MONETARY_AMOUNT is 502.98 with CURRENCY_CD - GBP which is incorrect.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms