AAF Policy for Open Case is Not Firing properly
(Doc ID 2384160.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 06, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CRM HelpDesk for HR - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
AAF Policy designed to send email when a new case is created with open status is firing even when the case is already closed within 5 minutes.
The business rule should be:
1. Case Open email should not be delivered if the case is closed within 5 minutes
Currently, when a case is opened and closed before 5 minutes is reached, both an open and resolved email are being generated, plus they are received in the wrong order (resolved is being received prior to opened).
When a case is closed after 5 minutes, the emails are working as expected.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create two(2) AAF policies, one for Open Case and the other for Closed Case
2. Put a delay of 5 minutes on the Open Case
3. Create an HR Helpdesk Case and close it within 5 minutes
4. Both open and closed emails are received with the wrong order (resolved first then open)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document