AAF Policy for Open Case is Not Firing properly
Last updated on APRIL 16, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CRM HelpDesk for HR - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
AAF Policy designed to send email when a new case is created with open status is firing even when the case is already closed within 5 minutes.
The business rule should be:
1. Case Open email should not be delivered if the case is closed within 5 minutes
Currently, when a case is opened and closed before 5 minutes is reached, both an open and resolved email are being generated, plus they are received in the wrong order (resolved is being received prior to opened).
When a case is closed after 5 minutes, the emails are working as expected.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create two(2) AAF policies, one for Open Case and the other for Closed Case
2. Put a delay of 5 minutes on the Open Case
3. Create an HR Helpdesk Case and close it within 5 minutes
4. Both open and closed emails are received with the wrong order (resolved first then open)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms