E-Fluid: Fluid Back Button On Global Search Page Not Working, When Clicked 3-4 Times In Peoplesoft Not Taking Back To Previous Search Results In PT 8.55.17
Last updated on APRIL 10, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.55 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 8.55 version, Fluid UI
Back button on Global search page when clicked once, does not perform anything. Clicking it on again, takes to the advanced search page rather then taking to previous search result entry in PT 8.55.17
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Switch to classic mode through Navbar
2. Open Global search and click on search button and search for goals
3. Search result comes and label of back button is now displaying search results.
4. Again search for anything like 'jobs' from top right global search bar icon and it will give result for jobs
5. Now click on back button where search results is written:"Page refreshes, but nothing changes on page"
6. Now if we again click on back button, it takes us to advance search page.
7. Ideally it should display the search results of 'goals' which was my previous search.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms