Close 'X' Icon is not Showing in Fluid Modal Window for Approver Information on Certain Browsers
(Doc ID 2384480.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 04, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When viewing approved absences on Fluid and clicking on 'approver information' hyperlink, the popup box, displaying the approver's information should contain an "X" in the upper right hand corner, allowing the user to close the box.
Depending on the browser, the X is not always present. It is in Chrome, but not in Firefox or Internet Explorer.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Sign in to the Fluid home page as a manager.
2. Choose the "Team Time" tile
3. Choose the 'View Requests" section.
4. Open an approved absence request.
5. Expand the "approval chain" section.
6. Click the approver's name to expose his information (in a pop-up box)
7. Note the "X" in the upper right-hand corner of this box, which allows one to close the box.
8. Find it only available when entering via Chrome, but not FF or IE.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document