EEX9.2:VAT BU "No Receipt" is updated to Yes results in No VAT Receipt flag automatically updating to Yes
(Doc ID 2384567.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Issue: When our users create a fluid expense and switch the No Receipt flag to Yes, then this message appears:
"Cannot uncheck 'No VAT Receipt' since you had indicated "No Receipt" for this expense."
1) Log in as >Open the Employee Profile for KU0006. >Change the GLunit to GBR01 >(VAT enabled).
2) Open the expense type Breakfast. Click on VAT Default.
3) VAT Applicable Taxable Tax Code UK1
4) Log in as and create an expense via Fluid. Enter Default Location London (England)
5) Select the expense type Breakfast.
6) Change the No Receipt flag to Yes.
Please see replication steps document for more details.
Actual Result: Notice that the No VAT Receipt flag has automatically been updated to Yes. Message displays "Cannot uncheck "No VAT Receipt" since you had indicated "No Receipt" for this expense".
Expected Result: When selecting "No Receipt" the No VAT Receipt Flag should not automatically update to yes. One should not encounter message of "Cannot uncheck no VAT receipt"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document