EBI 9.2: $0 Invoice Amount Rows Are Not Picked Up For LOC Draw
(Doc ID 2384985.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 01, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Billing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Grants - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When running Letter of Credit, $0 invoice amount invoices are included, but the report of BILDAR01 from the job is not formatted correctly and does not display all data.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create a contract;
- Click on Add Contract lines. Search for the product Grants%, check it and add it to contract;
- Go to Lines tab and open the Contract Terms;
- Select a PC unit, rate set and project and an activity;
- Go to Billing Options page and select Letter of Credit;
- Fill in Loc Doc ID;
- Select Letter of Credit ID;
- Activate the contract;
- Add a cost transaction - add and process transaction;
- Amount is fill in as 0.00 USD and when click on the transaction detail link;
- The BI Distribution Status has to be 'N'. Press Process Transactions Open the process monitor and wait for the PC_WRAPPER to complete;
- The BIL row has been created. The BI Distribution Status will be changed from N to 'P' (Priced);
- Run the Incurred Billing under Customer Contracts/ Schedule and Process Billing/ Process As Incurred Billing- process Name CA_BI_INTFC by filling in Business Unit and Contract field;
- Open the message log. An interface ID has been created;
- Run the Billing Interface using the previous created interface ID
- Approve the worksheet under Billing/ Manage Billing Worksheet/ Letter of Credit Summary - click on Worksheet link Upon selecting the Contract- click on Approve Now button;
- Bill got created with Pretax Amount and Invoice Amount fields not populated - under Billing/ Manage Billing Worksheet/ Letter of Credit Summary / Review Contract/ Project Bills page;
- Invoice can be found under Standard Billing page having 0.00 USD amount under Standard Billing page (status is RDY);
- If running Letter of Summary- Message is received that no report will be generated when total draw amount is 0- Issue replicated- $0.00 Invoice amounts are not included for processing;
- If going to workaround suggested under navigation path Billing > Generate Invoices > Non-Consolidated > Letter of Credit - select Letter of Credit ID the Letter of Credit ID created previously;
- Process runs with success;
- But even though BILDAR01 runs with success, the report generated for BILDAR01 in the job is not formatted correctly and does not display all data.
- the report generated for BILDAR01 in the job is not formatted correctly and does not display all data when it is submitted from the navigation suggested.
(BILDAR01 includes $0 invoice amount for processing, but the report does not pull up header and other details (pulls only the $0 invoice amount value)).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document