Source ID On Accounting Summary Appears Multiple Times
(Doc ID 2384991.1)
Last updated on APRIL 11, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Cash Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Bank Statements
The Source ID is not filtered properly when doing the look-up for source transactions on the Cash Management > Treasury Accounting > Accounting Summary page. When a source code in the field is selected, the results for Source ID include all source IDs, not just those related to for example, Deal Management. Secondly, when looking up for the source code, the same code appears multiple times.
The results for Source ID should not include all source IDs. It should include only those that were meant for the selection. Secondly, when looking up for the source code, the same code should not appear multiple times.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Cash Management Treasury Accounting Accounting Summary
2. Select "Deals" under Source Code field
3. Click search icon (magnifying glass) in Event ID field
- Rows are returned including Source Code other than "Deals"
- The list is also showing multiple lines of the same code but with different dates.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!