Requisition Change Tracking Does Not Work For Existing Requisitions
(Doc ID 2385210.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 23, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When changing the "change Track option" to N then revert it back to A, Requisition change tracking will not work while editing the existing requisitions.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a requisition in approved status
2. Go to Purchasing definition
3. Change the “change Track option” to N and Save
4. Change the “change Track option” to A and Save
5. Go to manage requisition. Edit the existing requisition.
6. Go to Change tracking history, no result found.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document