Requisition Change Tracking Does Not Work For Existing Requisitions
Last updated on APRIL 11, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When changing the "change Track option" to N then revert it back to A, Requisition change tracking will not work while editing the existing requisitions.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a requisition in approved status
2. Go to Purchasing definition
3. Change the “change Track option” to N and Save
4. Change the “change Track option” to A and Save
5. Go to manage requisition. Edit the existing requisition.
6. Go to Change tracking history, no result found.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms