Requisition Fluid Approvals Page - Edit Requisition Hyperlink Transfers to EProcurement Page Even Though Not Licensed for eProcurement
(Doc ID 2385485.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
We are testing fluid approvals for requisitions. We license Purchasing and do not license eProcurement. On the fluid approval page an "Edit Requisition" hyperlink is available. If we click on this hyperlink it transfers to the eProcurement checkout page. Since we do not have a license for eProcurement I do not think we should be using page PV_REQ_CHECKOUT. The “Edit Requisition” hyperlink should allow transfer to the classic Purchasing requisition page REQ_FORM.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1) Uncheck eProcurement under installation options page.
2) Create Req and submit for approval
3) Go to the Fluid req approvals page and open a requisition.
4) Click on Edit requisition link.
5) It takes to eprocument Edit requisition page even though don't have license for eprocurement product.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document