E-PIA: Asterisk for Required Field Dropped from Non-Sortable Grid Column
(Doc ID 2385521.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 05, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.55 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In PeopleTools 8.55, Asterisk indicated required field in the grid column is not displayed in the grid on any PIA pages.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
Example: Campus Solution 9.2 / PeopleTools 8.55
2. Select any record and go to Transcript Request Details tab
3. Find asterisks for Seq Nbr and ID
4. Open SSR_TSRQST_DTL page in Application Designer
5. Open Grid Properties of SA_REQUEST_DTL page field
6. Uncheck Allow Column Sorting
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document