Issue With Export To Payables is Creating a Voucher With Blank Quantity
Last updated on APRIL 12, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Services Procurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version
When creating a rate based progress logs, then running the SPF_IEXPMAIN, the quantity is incorrectly loaded as zero quantity to AP
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a new WO and release it.
2. Create a progress log
3. Create an invoice for this progress log.
4. Export this created invoice to AP.
5. Run Voucher build process to create Voucher
6. Voucher will be created with zero rate.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms