Performance: System Times out When Editing an Approved Purchase Order
Last updated on APRIL 12, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When editing an approved purchase order by adding a line then saving the purchase order. The page does not responds and logs out of the system.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Edit an Approved Purchase Order with 46 lines.
2. Add a new line to the purchase order.
3. Enter the schedule and distribution information for the new line.
4. Save the purchase order from the schedule detail page.
5. Reason code page pops up.Enter the comments and click ok.
6. The page seems to process for some time.
7. After some time the user is logged out of the system and getting a white screen.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms