Load Catalog Map(EOCM_RUN_MAP) Going To No Success - Full Load With Multiple Rows Import
Last updated on APRIL 13, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Catalog Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Issue:-When running the Load Catalog Map process, it goes No success with below error
"SQL error in Exec. (2,280) EOEW.ETL.Execute.OnExecute Name:Step PCPC:6239 Statement:91
Called from:EOEW_ETL_RUN.EXECSTEP.GBL.default.1900-01-01.EXEC.OnExecute Statement:14"
Steps To Reproduce the Issue:-
1) Navigate to Maintain Catalog and created New Catalog.
2) Go to Catalog management Home and click on Import Catalog Source. Select Import Master Catalog Source.
3) Upload a csv file with 3 rows of data. Then import the file which went into Success.
4) Then navigate to Enterprise Catalog Console and click on Define Master Catalog Map. Add a new Map name and define the map details.
5) Then navigate to Partner Catalog Console and click on Load Catalog Map. Select Load Master Catalog Map.
6) Enter the new Map name and Select Full Load as the option and run the process "EOCM_RUN_MAP".
7) Process went to No Success with error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms