CA-PSA_ACCTGGL Project Accounting Ignores Sold To Option For Internal Contract
(Doc ID 2386117.1)
Last updated on MAY 16, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Project Costing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Other
PSA_ACCTGGL ignore SOLD TO CUST ID option on the run control for Internal Contract.
For internal contract, there is no rev plan. Revenue plan is set to Billing Manages Revenue for all internal contracts.
This same issue occurs even after applying bug 26631182
PSA_ACCTGGL should only generate cost accounting entries for sold to customer that was specified on the run control
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Add Contract with intraunit customer id and set the contract to internal.
2. Assign bill plan and revenue plan defaults to Billing Manages Revenue
3. Associate project/activity to the contract
4. Create an accounting rule for ACT cost transactions.
4. Add an ACT cost transaction to each project making sure the GL Distribution status is set to 'N'.
5. Run the PSA_ACCTGGL process specifying Contract options with a specific BU and Sold To and run control options to process costs for a specific date.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document