EAR9.2: Multicurrency In AR_AUTOMNT Results In OOBM Or ACTOB Errors
(Doc ID 2386523.1)
Last updated on APRIL 15, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Receivables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Multicurrency in AR_AUTOMNT results in OOBM or ACTOB errors
When a credit and debit item perfectly offset in the base currency with an exchange rate that is slightly different than the default for that date, when matched, the group will result in either an OOBM or ACTOB error.
OOBM or ACTOB error
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Create a new Auto Maintenance Method for Set ID SHARE - matching by Reference User1 equals User 1
2) Update the Receivables Options (SETID SHARE) to use new matching rule and set a higher write off tolerance
General 1 Tab with Write Off Tolerances set to Maximum WO Amount 999999999 and Maximum WO Percent 100, Maximum Days Until WO as 0 (zero).
General 2 Tab updated with Automatic Maintenance Method set to MT_TNY and having checked Matching across Business Units:
3) Update Write Off Tolerances on Auto Entry Types MT-02 Write Off A Credit and MT-03 Write Off A Debit
4) Update the tolerances on the Customer Information
5) Market Rate set Default to 1.33231322 for USD/EUR
Scenario 1: Create Item with Exchange Rate Below than default (Exchange Rate used 1.332)
1.1. Create first ITEMB1 and ITEM2 with different sequences under same Group ID– one for USD and one for EUR:
1.2. Run Post Now for Group ID with Items ITEMB1 and ITEMB2:
1.3. Run Auto Maintenance Process for Group ID
Result: OOBM error
Scenario 2: Create an Item with Exchange Rate Above than default ( Exchange Rate used 1.333)
2.1. Create second ITEMD1 and ITEMD2 with different sequences under same Group ID– one for USD and one for EUR:
2.2. Run Post Now for Group ID with Items ITEMD1 and ITEMD2:
2.3. Auto Maintenance Process for Group ID
Result: ACTOB error
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!