EAP: Wrong Bank Is Populated After Applying The Regular Voucher With The Prepaid
Last updated on APRIL 16, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Payment
After applying the Prepayment and posting the Regular Voucher, the banks are not getting populated on the regular voucher in the same way as that for the prepaid voucher.
1. Create a Prepaid Voucher for a Vendor who is enabled for Withholding.
2. Save and Post the voucher.
3. Review payment tab - Withholding payment schedule is getting creating with the same bank (INDBK) as the main payment schedule.
4. Change the bank details for Withholding schedule(Eg: INDB2 instead of INDBK).
5. Pay the Prepaid Voucher.
6. Create a Regular Voucher for the same Vendor and save it.
7. Apply Regular Voucher to Prepaid Voucher manually using Prepayment Application.
8. Post the regular voucher.
9. Review Payment tab - The banks are not getting populated same as that of prepaid voucher:
- On the Payment 2 - Withholding schedule, the bank comes as INDBK instead of INDB2 as it is shown on the Prepaid Voucher however, other details like account or payment method are fine.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms