ADJ Rows Interfaced From Payables (AP) to Asset Management (AM) For Round Off Difference in Sale/use Tax Base Amount
Last updated on APRIL 16, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
ADJ rows interfaced from AP to AM for round off difference in Sale/use Tax base amount.
Interfaces asset details from PO/Receipt to AM (RECV_02) and Voucher to AM. However, there is a round off difference in the sale tax/use tax BASE amount calculated by INTFAPAM and PO_RECVPUSH programs for the same Asset when PO is sale tax/use tax applicable.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Set Market Rate as USD 1 = CAD 1.34
2. Create a PO for BU: US001 with Currency CAD, Base Currency USD and Exchange Rate as per above setup i.e. USD 1 = CAD 1.34, Quantity 30, Price: CAD 371.07, sale/use tax applicable – Tax Code: BCT, Rate 7%, Ensure AM profile details are populated and “Capitalize” checkbox is checked.
3. Budget Check and dispatch the PO
4. Fully Receive the PO. Verify AM Status is “Pending”.
5. Execute RECV_02 for the Receipt
6. Verify Asset is created for the PO with base amt as USD 15961.22, Use Tax Amt Bse = 1044.210
7. Calculate Depr and acctg entry
8. Execute Journal generator
9. Verify Journal is created and Posted
10. Create Voucher for the PO Receipt
11. Match, budget check and post the voucher – US001/ 00000357
12. Execute Load Asset Request - INTFAPAM
13. Verify INTFC_PRE_AM table - Notice that there is 0.1 dollar difference in Use Tax base amount for the same PO ID. Use Tax base amt = 1044.200, Cost = 15961.210
14. Execute “Retrieve Info from AP/PO”
15. CHECK THE Interface ID from PS_INTFC_PRE_AM and then run AMIF1000 for this interface ID
System creates adjustment entry for cost from AP to AM even if there is no change in the exchange rate or transaction amount.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms