EAP9.2: User is Getting Invalid value in VOUCHER_LINE.TAX_CD_VAT: (7030,607) Error When Saving a Voucher
Last updated on APRIL 19, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
User is getting error when trying to save a voucher. The issue started after applying fix of <Bug 24642662> which was delivered in Image# 23.
1) Load Voucher data in Staging tables. Provide the value of VAT Code but do not enter VAT Amount.
2) Run Voucher Build to create Voucher.
3) Voucher got created in Recycle status due to missing 'VAT Entered Amount'.
4) Open Invoice Line VAT Information.
5) Set VAT Applicability = Exempt and blank out VAT Code.
6) Adjust the VAT Defaults.
7) Save the Voucher.
Invalid value in VOUCHER_LINE.TAX_CD_VAT: (7030,607)
The value entered in this field is not valid according to the edit type associated to it: prompt table edit, translate value, yes/no, etc.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms