EAP: Within the <CDTRACCT> Tag The<ID/> TAG IS NOT POPULATED On ISO_CT_03 Set-up with Transformation Program Type: AE Transform
(Doc ID 2386732.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 04, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Cash Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Incorrect ISO_CT_03 file set-up with Transformation Program Type: AE Transform created for Payments not IBAN related. Within the <CdtrAcct> tag the <Id/> tag is not populated. This should be populated with the Vendors Bank Account Number.
1. Create New Supplier with following set-up:
- GPNLD A401 - USD
- Payment method EFT
2. Review Bank Information for Bank Account SHARE "GPNLD" A401.
Ensure that on payment method EFT (Form_id: EFT1) the default electronic layout is set to Financial gateway ISO_CT_03 and Form ID to EFT1.
3. Update Layout ISO_CT_03 in Layout Catalog to following set-up:
- Transformation program type: AE Transform
4. Update Bank Integration Layout for bank SHARE "GPNLD" for layout ISO_CT_03 to look like displayed here:
- FILENAME: SHARE
5. Enter a a voucher in AP Business Unit NLDE1 against the vendor created in step 1.
6. SAVE Voucher.
7. On the payments tab validate following set-up:
- Bank should be GPNLD
- Account should be A401
- Method should be EFT
- Under the Holiday/Currency Link the Payment Currency is set to USD
- On the Supplier Bank hyperlink the bank details entered on the vendor (step 1) should be displayed
- On the layout hyperlink the layout should be displayed as ISO_CT_03
8. Create a new Pay Cycle with following set-up.
9. Pay this voucher via the new created pay cycle.
10. Create Payment.
11. Send payment to financial gateway.
12. Dispatch payment in Financial Gateway.
13. Wait for the process to be completed successfully.
14. Open the created payment file.
Review the file: the <CdtrAcct> tag the <Id> tag is missing.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document