EAP: Asset Id Is Not Getting Copied To The Distribution Line While Creating The Vocuher From COPY PO Receipt
(Doc ID 2386792.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 04, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Asset id is not getting copied to the distribution line while creating the vocuher from COPY PO Receipt.
1. Create a 1 line PO for BU IND01 with the following details:
- Quantity = 4
- Price = 850
- Receipt Required
- AM BU: IND01
- Profile: Computers
- Capitalize unchecked
2. Save PO /Approve/ Budget Check/ Dispatch PO.
3. Create the Receipt:
- Update the quantity from 4 to 1 and check the Serial flag
- Fill the Tag number, Serial ID and Asset ID (overridden the defaulted NEXT with a new one entered manually, Eg:"021120171")
4. Save the asset with Interface Receipt being unchecked.
5. Create the Voucher from PO Receipt:
- Copy PO Receipt will bring over AM information - serial ID, Tag number but Asset Id is coming as NEXT instead of "021120171".
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document