ELM 9.2 - Mass Enrollment Not Creating All Notifications
Last updated on APRIL 20, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise ELM Enterprise Learning Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating a mass enrollment (LM_MASS_ENRL) and the 'notify leaner' check box is selected, not all the notifications are being created.
Steps to Replicate Issue:
1) Enterprise Learning > Learner Tasks > Enroll Learners
2) Select an active lesson
3) Select the "Enroll" button
4) Select a Learner Group that has more than 30 Learners
5) Verify the number of learners in the group
6) Submit the Enrollment and this will submit a Mass Enrollment entry
7) Make sure that the "Notify Learner" and "Notify Requester" check boxes are selected and then click "Submit Enrollment"
8) Query table LM_NOTIF_TRANS for an exiting count. This is the table where the entries are created for LM_NOTIFY job to select from
9) Run mass enrollment. Go to Enterprise Learning > Process Mass Enrollment
10) Run the Application Engine and then select a count from LM_NOTIF_TRANS again. The number should batch the prior numbers plus the number of learner's in the learner group.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms