ELM 9.2 - Mass Enrollment Not Creating All Notifications
(Doc ID 2386866.1)
Last updated on APRIL 04, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise ELM Enterprise Learning Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating a mass enrollment (LM_MASS_ENRL) and the 'notify learner' check box is selected, not all the notifications are being created.
Steps to Replicate Issue:
1) Enterprise Learning > Learner Tasks > Enroll Learners
2) Select an active lesson
3) Select the "Enroll" button
4) Select a Learner Group that has more than 30 Learners
5) Verify the number of learners in the group
6) Submit the Enrollment and this will submit a Mass Enrollment entry
7) Make sure that the "Notify Learner" and "Notify Requester" check boxes are selected and then click "Submit Enrollment"
8) Query table LM_NOTIF_TRANS for an exiting count. This is the table where the entries are created for LM_NOTIFY job to select from
9) Run mass enrollment. Go to Enterprise Learning > Process Mass Enrollment
10) Run the Application Engine and then select a count from LM_NOTIF_TRANS again. The number should batch the prior numbers plus the number of learner's in the learner group.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document