Incorrect Email And Error For Requisition Created In Fluid And Edited In Classic
Last updated on APRIL 17, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Create requisitions in Fluid pages and edit the same requisitions through classic components.
Issue1: The functionality works but the notifications triggered is wrong. After edit or resubmitting the requisition. A requester receives a error email with wrong parameters.
The email is sent to the requester while the Requisition is in Pending and that email informs the Requester that requisition has been Approved.
Issue2: There is an issue when approves, tries to open the line details from approval fluid component.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Create a Requisition (any special or catalogue) from fluid tile
2. Received email for approver with correct link and parameters.at this stage do not approve the requisition
3. Requisition is still in pending state and someone else then requester goes and edit the requisition trough classic pages/components
4. Then go to Classic page, Purchasing > Add Update Requisitions, Change the quantity and save
5. Requisition shows status Pending and again, the Correct email is triggered to approver
6. But at the same time there is incorrect email with incorrect data, which is triggered to requester.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms