Prepaid Reversal - Abend at StepCA_BI_INTFC.RB-20001.RDYPPD2 - "ORA-00979: not a GROUP BY expression"
(Doc ID 2387884.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 07, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Contracts - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When running Process Other Billing Methods (CA_BI_INTFC), it is failing at the step CA_BI_INTFC.RB-20001.RdyPPD2 (SQL) for a prepaid line that is in 'Reversal In Progress' status.
Process 163717 ABENDED at Step CA_BI_INTFC.RB-20001.RdyPPD2 (SQL) -- RC = 979
979 - ORA-00979: not a GROUP BY expression
1) Enter prepaid to a Contract
2) Run Process Other Billing Methods
3) Have Billing validate that the invoices processes through to AR correctly
4) Have Billing run BIPC000
5) Run PC_BI_TO_PC
6) Enter transactions to the contract
7) Run PC_PRICING
8) Run Process As Incurred Billing (CA_BI_INTFC)
9) Have Billing validate that the zero dollar billing processes through Billing, not producing an open AR Item.
10) Have Billing run BIPC000
11) Run PC_BI_TO_PC
12) Validate UTL and BLD rows.
13) Do steps 6 through 12 again, but with a transaction that crosses the remaining amount threshold of the prepaid, having Billing validate that both a zero dollar invoice and also a positive invoice are created.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document