Grants WorkCenter Items Open In The Pagelet Area. The Same Issue Is Observed In Other Product WorkCenters
Last updated on APRIL 26, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Grants - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Functionality
Grants WorkCenter items open in the pagelet area
After we applied the PT 8.55.21 patch (up from 8.55.15), we discovered a new issue in our Grants WorkCenter. Essentially, if a modal window is open, and another link in the pagelet area is clicked, the modal window will remain open and the new link will open in the pagelet area.
The user should be able to close the modal dialogs that pop up from the workcenter. Also the results should be displayed in organized manner at all times.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Grants > Grants WorkCenter. Click on "Billing Plans Requiring User Actions" link in the My work section.
2. This shows a list of bill plans
3. Click on the Contract number for one of the items. A modal window pops up opening the contract.
4. Without Closing the Model Click on Close icon [X] on top right corner. The modal window does not go away <<<< This is incorrect
5. With this modal window up, Click on "Revenue Plans Requiring User Action" link in the My work section.
6. The results are displayed in the My Work Section <<< This is incorrect. The page now looks unorganized.
7. Workaround is to comeback to the Workcenter again.
Testing in 9.2 PUM 27 and PT 8.56.07 shows that #4 is not an issue but #6 is still an open issue. Bug is being logged for #6.
For #4 - Possible solution - E-PIA: X Button not working or accessible on any prompt modal pop-up windows on Pt 8.55.08 (Doc ID 2183945.1)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms