EGM: Grants Workcenter Items Results Are Displaying in Pagelet Area Sections of the Work Center
(Doc ID 2388669.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 31, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Grants - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After PT 8.55.21 patch (up from 8.55.15) is applied, Grants WorkCenter pagelet item results are displaying incorrectly in the pagelet area sections of the Work Center.
- Grants > Grants WorkCenter. Click on "Billing Plans Requiring User Actions" link in the My work section.
- This shows a list of bill plans
- Click on the Contract number for one of the items. A modal window pops up opening the contract.
- Without Closing the Model Click on Close icon [X] on top right corner. The modal window does not go away <<<< This is incorrect
- With this modal window up, Click on "Revenue Plans Requiring User Action" link in the My work section.
- The results are displayed in the My Work Section <<< This is incorrect. The page now looks unorganized.
- Workaround is to comeback to the Workcenter again.
- Testing in 9.2 PUM 27 and PT 8.56.07 shows that #4 is not an issue but #6 is still an open issue.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document