Funds Distribution Process Fails With A Unique Constraint Error At Step PC_FND_DIST.REV_BUD.STEP02 When Processing Reversal Rows
(Doc ID 2389354.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Project Costing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The PC_FND_DIST Funds Distribution process is failing with a unique constraint error at step PC_FND_DIST.REV_BUD.Step02. This occurs when the distribution rules are set up for incoming burden (SFA) rows and the target FND rows have reversal enabled. When running for other source analysis types that are not generating reversals, the process runs successfully. This problem prevents running Funds Distribution for F&A rows.
This issue is similar to Bug 21621122 issue but the resolution for that bug has been applied and does not resolve this.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create a proposal with F&A set up and generate an award.
- Activate the resulting contract.
- Add a Funds Distribution rule for the project specifying incoming source rows for SFA and ACT. For the SFA target rows, check the Reversal checkbox.
- Add an ACT row to the project.
- Run Funds Distribution to verify the setup is correct and the ACT amount is distributed.
- Run GM_GMFACS F&A processing to create an SFA row from the ACT.
- Run Funds Distribution for the SFA row.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document