Inventory FLUID Guided Count Function is Incorrectly Displaying The Counted Items
Last updated on APRIL 26, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Mobile Inventory Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When < Display Uncounted Item Only > option is set to <All Item Filter>, in FLUID Mobile Inventory - Par Count, the FLUID Guided Count function is still showing the already counted items.
System is displaying the items that is already counted, even though the installation options is set to "Display Uncounted Item Only".
Setup and Replication Steps:
1. Installation option - "Display Uncounted Item Only" is selected.
2. Setup the counting event
3. Setup the counting event- Count Options
4. Setup the counting event - Utilization Types
5. Setup the runcontrol to create the Counting Event
6. Setup continues
7. Run the process to create the counting event
8. Process completed successfully and the countig event created
9. Review the counting event
10. Review the items in the counting event
11. Setup the run control to create the counting Sheet.
Note: Use the grouping options. In this options count of 2 group is used to
create the counting sheet.
12. Run the create counting sheet process.
13. Counting sheet process completed successfully.
14. Review the counting event
15. Review the items in the counting event and confirm that group ID is
assigned to the Items.
16. Access the FLUID mobile inventory
17. Open the Guided count
18. Put the search criteria (Counting Event ID an group ID)
19. Count the first item
20. Count the second item and save the counts.
21. Count saved successfully.
22. Go back to the home and reopen the Guided count page
23. Open the save count ID and group ID
Note: System is displaying the items that is already counted, even though
the installation options is set to "Display Uncounted Item Only".
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms