CM Select Settlements "Edit Bank Account" Returns Too Many Values
(Doc ID 2390135.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 05, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Cash Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Processes
When clicking on the "Edit Bank Account" in Select Settlements for Deal transfers, too many bank accounts are reflected in the look up. It also only shows payment method of EFT, not check or wire or the method actually assigned to the bank accounts returned in the look-up.
The lookup page is STL_SELECT_ACCT and the payment method is being picked up from the STL_WRK3 record while the PAY_BANK_CD and PAY_BANK_ACCT_KEY are coming from the BANK_TR_AC_P_VW record (view)
That view's sql returns all TR bank account even those without the bility to make a payment.
There are many choices that come up but the only payment method is EFT. EFT is not the method this transfer is supposed to use, it is supposed to use ACH.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a deal in DEMO using Bus Unit US001 and instrument CORPBOND.
2. Use the counterparty USBNK.
3. On the Settlement instructions page, change the payment method to ACH and layout to CCD.
4. Navigate to Cash Management > Settlements > Select Settlements.
5. Adjust the date range and click search. You will see the initial settlement to purchase the investment.
Check the box by the transfer and click the Edit Bank Account button. There are many choices that come up but the only payment method is EFT. EFT is not the method this transfer is supposed to use, it is supposed to use ACH.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document