EAR9.2: Owner Action Set On Item Not Used By Assesement Rule User Condition Monitor
(Doc ID 2390223.1)
Last updated on APRIL 24, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Receivables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When the Condition Monitor creates an action based on the condition defined on the Assessment Rule User page, it will use the owner (either AR Specialist, Collector, Credit Analyst, or Sales Person) that is stored on the Item instead of the default owner defined on the customer master.
1) Check the Specialist set on Customer level:
Customer ID is TNY_TEST Credit Analyst is CBB
2) Check the item list for this Customer ID TNY_TEST and notice that for all
the items the Credit Analyst is CBB ( this is the field that will be used for change later on test):
3) Setup Action Code used is the delivered on CALL / Call the Customer:
4) Setup Action Template created for Set ID SHARE and Template ID COLL-P1 for action Call the Customer:
5) Setting Up Action Owners / Credit Analyst Page which is CBB set at
Customer level: The Credit Analyst value that will be used on Item page later MOM:
6) Setting Up Condition Definition:
7) Setup Condition Definition User:
8) Setup Assessment Rule User:
10) Run the SQL statement to check if there are item matching the condition:
SELECT PS_ITEM.* FROM PS_ITEM WHERE PS_ITEM.ITEM_STATUS='O' AND
PS_ITEM.ENTRY_TYPE='IN' AND CUST_ID='TNY_TEST'
11) Now go on the View/update item and change the Credit Analyst from CBB to MOM:
Initial this is set for CBB Credit Analyst: Change it to MOM and click Save:
12) Collection Rule for Set ID SHARE and Template COLL-P1:
13) Run Condition Monitor:
14) Check the Owner Action List and see that the Credit Analyst is Charles Brown (CBB) the one assigned from the Customer level: .
Still, when looking on the ITEM ID TEST_DR_ORACLE the Credit Analyst is MOM / Marcia Masterson and not CBB / Charles Brown:
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!