E-PG: Pivot Grid 'Sort' Filters Does Not Work When Using Other Language Than System Language (English)
(Doc ID 2390343.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 07, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.56 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to use the sorting functionality within Pivot Grid reports, the sort filter with any filter to non-English PIA login throws the following error and no 'Sort' option is available:
The issue does not occur with English login, this functionality works properly.
"It is not possible to get an associated name associated with the selected filter.
Each filter is associated with a unique name in the base query definition. Check the definition of Query."
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to PIA
2. Navigate to Reporting Tools > Query > Query Manager
3. Create a new query ¿SB_PG_SORT¿. The query is based only on EMPLOYEES record.
4. Query SQL:
SELECT A.EMPLID, A.COUNTRY, A.BUSINESS_UNIT, A.DEPTID, A.JOBCODE
FROM PS_EMPLOYEES A, PS_EMPLMT_SRCH_QRY A1
WHERE ( A.EMPLID = A1.EMPLID
AND A.EMPL_RCD = A1.EMPL_RCD
AND A1.OPRID = 'PS'
AND ( A.EFFDT =
(SELECT MAX(A_ED.EFFDT) FROM PS_EMPLOYEES A_ED
WHERE A.EMPLID = A_ED.EMPLID
AND A.EMPL_RCD = A_ED.EMPL_RCD
AND A_ED.EFFDT <= SYSDATE)
AND A.EFFSEQ =
(SELECT MAX(A_ES.EFFSEQ) FROM PS_EMPLOYEES A_ES
WHERE A.EMPLID = A_ES.EMPLID
AND A.EMPL_RCD = A_ES.EMPL_RCD
AND A.EFFDT = A_ES.EFFDT) ))
5. Navigate to Reporting Tools > Pivot Grid > Pivot Grid Wizard
6. Then create a Pivot Grid SB_PG_SORT based on the new query
7. Navigate to Pivot Grid Viewer ¿ PIA login is in English
8. Try to sort data, using filters - In English it worked properly
9. When choosing other language (e.g. Spanish or Portuguese) instead of English on the login page, the Pivot Grid 'Sort' functionality in Fluid mode, doesn´t work - it is not available.
Herramientas de Informes > Cuadrícula Dinámica > Visor Cuadrícula Dinámica
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document